The Georgia Development Authority (GDA) is ready to serve you. Our service is available in every county in Georgia. Banks, Savings & Loan Associations and Retirement Systems participate in our insured farm loan program. The Georgia Development Authority was created in 1953 by the Georgia Legislature to help develop opportunities for Georgia farmers. Top dollar loan on the security offered. GDA does not interfere with your farming operations. Loan officers are specialists in farm lending. Certified appraisers establish present-day value of the farm.
How Can We Help?
- Fast closing service
- Low closing costs
- Title work done by an attorney of your choice
- No cost to State or Federal Government
- Easy to obtain timber or other releases
- No stock to buy
- Buy land
- Irrigation equipment and wells
- Build or repair farm buildings
- Purchase machinery and equipment
- Build farm ponds
- Education of children
- Establish permanent pastures
- Establish beef, dairy, or swine herds
- Refinance debts
- Specialized building for dairy, poultry, swine or beef enterprises
Call us at
Georgia Development Authority is an equal opportunity lender.
Notice: If you are an individual with a disability who may require assistance or accommodation in order to participate in or to receive the benefit of this service, program, or activity, or if you desire more information, please contact the Monroe office at the above address.